Thursday, March 14, 2013

BirchBox March 2013





Just got my birchbox in the mail today, and I’d say it is one of my best boxes so far (second only to the box that contained a beauty blender, a Nars illuminator and a sample of The Balm Mary Lou-manizer).


I’m already familiar with the Macadamia hair products, and I love them so it was a great treat to get some deluxe sized samples of products I already use. I’m planning to save these for travel :)

According to birchbox, Make is a new makeup brand. I got a mini lipstick and a dual phase eye makeup remover. Both seem to be good, and who doesn’t need a tiny red lipstick? Perfect for stowing away in a clutch for an evening out.

The Sage + Fasten rollerball has a clean and fresh scent that’s perfect for spring. I often get perfume samples in my birchbox which I don’t really enjoy. However, this one is nice and it’s great to see a rollerball.

And the last thing is a floral nail file. It seems to be your standard little nail file and is adorable for spring! This little box has really gotten me in the mood for springtime, along with the cherry blossoms which have just bloomed.


What did you get in your birchbox this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment