Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rave Review: Sephora Double Contouring Cream Blush

I really haven’t seen much in the way of reviews, or even mentions, of this lovely lovely cream blush. I picked this up at the beginning of fall and it has been my go to for everyday wear. I’ve practically blown through about half the product and am dying to get my hands on some of the other colors. As a result I’m trying to use up my other cream blushes so that I can justify getting another one from this line!


Anyways, I picked it up from Sephora (0.2 oz, $16) and fell in love once I swatched it. The texture is really smooth and creamy and definitely packs some good pigment. Not to worry though, even if you put it on a little strong at first if you just keep blending with your fingers or a brush the product will lighten. This blush blends effortlessly into the skin and sets in place with a slightly cream-to-powder finish. I highly recommend this for the winter months, and if you have dry skin it would be great for the summer as well. The shade I have has glitter in it, which in the swatch appears to be strong is definitely more subtle on the cheeks (if you have Nars Orgasm its a similar type of glitter/sheen). There are 3 shimmer and 3 matte shades to choose from, so a decent variety in colors and finishes. The only other brands whose cream blushes I have tried are Urban Decay and Mac, and while I like both, this is better and cheaper. If you like cream blushes, you absolutely need to try this!


Photos of Products and Swatches!


image


image


image

No comments:

Post a Comment