Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Empties

Every month I try to finish up a few of my makeup products, in hopes of justifying my ever-growing makeup collection…Ideally I would just have a little more restraint, but for months when self restraint is unsuccessful I really try to make sure I’m using up the things I own. I also figured sharing my empties would let me share a brief mini review about each product since I’ve seen it from beginning to end.


image



Tarte BB Cream (sample size) - Not going to review this here, but I’ll include the link to where I did an in depth review on this product.


http://makeupbyamrita.tumblr.com/post/41819076729/review-tarte-bb-tinted-treatment


Mac Moisture Cover Concealer, NW35 - Love this concealer! It’s very moisturizing and has a thinner texture, which I find is great in keeping it from creasing. I will probably repurchase this after I use up my Bobbi Brown concealer.


Benefit They’re Real Mascara (sample size) - I really liked how this made my lashes extremely voluminous. I don’t think it added much length, but that’s okay because I typically go for a volumizing formula. It lasts all day and doesn’t flake. The only downside is that it makes your lashes really hard and not flexible, which I don’t love but isn’t a deal breaker. I’ve got another sample of this to use up still.


Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden - Oh my gosh this took FOREVER to use up. This is the only one of the Urban Decay’s primers that actually helps with my eyeshadow creasing. I like that it is matte and flesh toned to neutralize the eyelid. It’s a good basic primer, but I prefer the Nars eye primer so I won’t be repurchasing.


Bliss Hand Cream Blood Orange and White Pepper (handbag size) - My hands get pretty dry in the wintertime and I think that this is a good nourishing hand cream. I absolutely love the smell of this, its just really refreshing and amazing. It does take a little while to settle into your hands, so I usually rub this in when I’m on the go either walking or taking the bus. I will most likely repurchase the full size and just refill my handbag size for travelling convenience.


That’s it for empties during the month of love! What have y’all used up?

No comments:

Post a Comment