Sunday, February 2, 2014

Birthday "Haul"

As I stated in my last post, I'm currently on a no-buy. BUT, one of my oldest and dearest friends sent me a Sephora gift card so I had to go spend that...right? Plus Sephora gives a free birthday gift during your birthday month so I figured I could pick that up as well.

Before I went, I decided after looking through my collection that I would not be purchasing any lip products or eye products. I ended up deciding to swatch a few different Marc Jacobs and Nars blushes, and then pick one to purchase.

I ended up getting the Marc Jacobs blush in Irresistible ($30, 0.15 oz) which is described as a warm terra-cotta color. It is so pretty! I highly recommend this color for anyone with a medium/tan olive complexion because it will really pop against that skin tone.

As for the free birthday gift, this year Sephora is giving out a mini Make Up Forever lipstick and smoky lash mascara. I've had a sample of the smoky lash before, and it's a great volumizing formula. The lipstick is their Rouge Artist formula in color N9, a really nice neutral browny pink color. I also ended up redeeming some of my points to get a mini Buxom eye liner because I go through black eyeliner like it's going out of style and wanted to try the formula.

I'm really pleased with everything I got and am looking forward to using these products in the next few weeks :D




No comments:

Post a Comment