Thursday, December 12, 2013

Best Bargain Blush: La Femme Cosmetics

I don't know where I've been that I didn't know about these blushes until now, but they are seriously amazing. There's an extensive color range to cater to the fairest and darkest of beauties and the price seriously cannot be beat. The blushes are extremely pigmented so it's best to use a light hand. I ordered mine from Camera Ready Cosmetics and they were delivered promptly in a tiny little box (way to go Camera Ready Cosmetics for selecting boxes that aren't ridiculously huge compared to what's inside!). For reference, the size of the blushes is slightly smaller than the average MAC blush, but given the pigmentation I am pretty sure these will last just as long.

Excuse my dirty Z Palette


I am so tempted to get some more, but I already have enough blushes so I'll need to sit tight for now. If you haven't tried them you definitely should!

No comments:

Post a Comment